Monday, March 16, 2009

life moves on...from here

woo.. !!! what a great WEEK it was (8/3/09-14/3/09) ! not so great in the end..i guess..( u guys will know WHY! )

***SPM results r finally OUT ! ***


n i guess im quite satisfied wif my results edi..coz it already exceeded my initial expectations !! =) but greedy me.. i reli knt accept my chinese get B la..WHY da language tt i speak n use everyday lost to BM HUH aka da language tt i doesnt even USE IT AT ALL EXCEPT FOR EXAMS n LISAN...?? =.=

nvm..i knw its no use 2 complain anymore.. anyway THX 2 all my teachers n frens tt assisted me along da way. n i wana special THX 2 a few of my teachers.

1) first n foremost >>> Cikgu Rusli for miracally transform my BM from C to A in juz 1 month's time .it was unexpected tho..

2) Mr How >>> da CRAZY n HORNY add maths teacher..pls allow me to label u as tt..XD .i know ALL OF THEM who attended ur seminar class will dislike u including me..n feel lyk wana PUNCH u edi..but da truth is most of them x understand da way u are in usual classes..da methods u intro 2 us..all i can say is VERY USEFUL !! anyway i appreciate ur lessons .it reli helps.. =D

3) Pn Sim >>> "CLASSsssss ..LISTEN !!" ok.i did miss how da way u taught us in class..personally i feel tt u r da most dedicated teacher in CHS..n i stil kept ur physics note book safely.. how i wish i hav teachers lyk u in my course.. sigh

4) Mr Daiva>>> SEJARAH PRO !! i thk no1 in malaysia can teach da subject of da OLD N BORING SEJARAH better than u.. RESPECT !! ps: i stil wana attend ur class .lol

5) Mr Fong >>> BiO .. i wonder how can u be so SOOOO COOOL ???!! u can make all of us laugh but u dun even smile or wadever..lol ..altho my BIO x get A1 but thx for making bio interesting n release ENZYMES 2 me 4 easier DIGESTION n ABSORPTION!! HO HO


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment