Friday, January 9, 2009

Pharoah

look at da DATE ..ITZ 9 OF JAN d... time flies huh? very soon it will be concluding another year..AGN.. its so UNBELIEVABLE when wondering inside my heart >>> tt im NO LONGER A CHS STUDENT d.. or in secondary schl.. most of US missed high school of coz..so for those f5 tis yr out there..DO APPRECIATE the very last year of ur high school life.. personally, i dun miss da STYLE or WAY of CHS.. rules n some system etc .. but i DO MISS my high school BUDDIES n da more frenly environment.. maybe due to da fact tt i had spent 5 yrs there n tts da main factor it kept running throughout my mind tis few days.. n ytd me bw ey ast liki mh too were typing at our pm tt v prefer chs.. haha


YES !!! ITZ TIME TO MOVE ON N WAKE UP ! SO GET UP NOW LEONG WEI JI!!! u r IN COLLEGE D... n btw did u guys realise tt actually v gt 2 'mother schools' edi..lol.. pronounce it in chinese.. yes.. talking bout chinese, juz after months completing da FINAL CHINESE PAPER IN MY LIFE.. i realise tt i dunno how to explain a f2 chinese textbook text tt my sis ask me to explain..haizz..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder why tis title is bout pharoah..?? itz my 1st assignment i get in college in my CI subject . LOL.. may look or sounds akward.. grateful tt we completed it within 2 days so need not worry bout laz min work..

next week wil be totally different, stable timetable, more ASSIGNMENTS , more WORK, normal teaching begins.. i hope i can cope..n find time to enjoy too.. feeling downbeat now, i thk u guys can feel edi...duwan elaborate much d.. i sooo wanna step up on court to play !!! badminton, bsb wad so ever..guess tmr is my chance to do it... i juz wanna leap as high as i could .forget bout current life for a while.. enjoy lyk wad seems still a little bit of time left for me before da CHALLENGES arise ..wish me luck ...

signing off for da 5th time wif tis on my face.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment