Friday, January 2, 2009

Year IN Review

so ..agn we came to another END n BEGINNING of the year.. say bye bye to 2008 n HELLO TO 2009 .. n somehow ..i will definately MISS 2008..for quite a few reasons..

1) THIS IS THE YEAR which is the last year of my high school life..which is very sad.. =(

2) THIS IS THE YEAR which im going to say farewell to my school uni and CHS.. =(

3) THIS IS THE YEAR which i will be taking SPM ..and many exams, exams and exams.. (study year) =(

4) THIS IS THE YEAR which i learned and passed my driving !!!! =)

5) THIS IS THE YEAR which i get to meet a very very...special girl..>>> =)

6) THIS IS THE YEAR which MANCHESTER UNITED FC won 3 titles !! PREM>LEAGUE, FA CUP and FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP =)

7) THIS IS THE YEAR which LOS ANGELES LAKERS won the WESTERN CONFERENCE TITLE..but sadly lost to the boston celtics in the NBA FINAL..itz nice n sweet to get revenge during X MAS day..well done ! =)

8) THIS IS THE YEAR which I do many many SILLY STUFFs..wonderful n amazing i guess if to replace tt phrase.. like walking across the railway track , wait a bus for 1 n a half hour ... etc =)

9) THIS IS THE YEAR which I had a broke up wif my ex gf.. =(

10) THIS IS THE YEAR which I 1st went to a TRIP wif my GF.. IT WAS FANTASTIC !! =)

11) THIS IS THE YEAR which I enrol to SUNWAY UC..lol..hope many frens wil be going there too.. =)

12) THIS IS THE YEAR which many great memories and events formed and happened.. =)

13) THIS IS THE YEAR which I had my 1st kiss... *shy* =)

14) THIS IS THE YEAR which i retired from LPS.. haha =)

15) THIS IS THE YEAR which I bought and recieved the most shirts =)

16) THIS IS THE YEAR which I watched CHELSEA FC in action in the shah alam stadium ..altho i x lyk them.. O.o

17) THIS IS THE YEAR which I felt tt i grew up the most from things tt happened throughout the year =)

18) THIS IS THE YEAR which I 1st went up stage to sing ! during graduation day =)

19) THIS IS THE YEAR which I went to KASTURI tuition center every tuesday n thursday =)

20) THIS IS THE YEAR which I l.o.v.e the most !! =)



and to review my wish of 2008..
A) To drive..TICK
B) To Get G00D RESULTS IN SPM..(above 10 As) ???? hope so
C) Have a WONDERFUL GF..TICK

things i could have miss
--no more going bk to CHS as a full time student
--no more wearing school uni .lol..maybe
--no more rushing to kasturi tuition center after school hours
--no more see ing lim yoke keng ..lol
--no more school project n works
--no more wearing the green tie..haha
--no more paying $$ to the class bendahari?? not reli miss tis..haha
--no more same class wif some ppl
--no more 2008 !!!

nt bad huh.. tts it for the year 2008..and will be looking forward to a MORE CHALLENGING YEAR 2009..

tis is ME signing off from my bloggie for the 2nd time .. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment